Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
Here at Louchee Clean we are perfectionists on everything that involves cleaning. For our customers carpets and upholstery cleaning needs, we use the very best up to date machinery along with the best cleaning agent that brings carpets and soft furnishing back to life.
You’re guaranteed a fantastic job with quality results every time whether it’s for your home or workplace.
Whether you’ve had an accident or need a full carpet clean throughout the house, Louchee Clean is here for you.
On a daily basis your carpet is subject to more wear and tear than any other item in your home and can affect its overall appearance. and can quickly damage carpet fibres leading to premature wear. Regular carpet cleaning can prolong the life of your carpet, as well as freshen up the look of any room. We recommend carpets to be cleaned every 6 to 12 months to protect your investment and ensure they are clean and healthy.
Your Carpets are Important to us.
Reliable and Consistent Cleaning
On a daily basis your carpets are soft furnishings are subject to more wear and tear than any other item in your home and can affect their overall appearance. The traffic that they endure can quickly damage the individual fibres leading them to premature wear. Regular carpet cleaning can prolong the life of your carpet, as well as freshen up the look of any room. We recommend carpets to be cleaned every 6 to 12 months to protect your investment and ensure they are clean and healthy.
We use specialist equipment and expertise to remove not only the dirt but, shampoo and remove water from your carpet, so that your carpets stay cleaner for longer!
When your eyes believe your carpets are clean??
- If you don’t wash your hands and touch your walls and surfaces, over time you can visibly see that the walls/surfaces need a scrub… it’s exactly the same with carpets!
- Think how much traffic your carpets get
- How many times you’ve caught people wearing shoes in the house
- Pets lying on them and your own hair falling out when brushing it
- Products that are sprayed in the air that fall and stick to the fibres such as hair spray, after shave, deodorants
- Germs walked all over the floor
- Dust it doesn’t just sit on sides and skirters
All of these things accumulate to carpet fibres becoming entangled with all of the above but unlike walls and surfaces, it’s not visible to the naked eye.
You’ll be surprised what is lingering deep in your carpet fibres.
Benefits of our service:
- A friendly professional service with a smile
- Reliable and excellent time keeping
- We us a top of the range industrial machine which is powered by an incredibly strong 1400W motor
- It Features 8 rows of dirt lifting power brushes to provide professional results and remove deep down dirt from carpets and furnishings
- With 2 brush rolls, 12 rows Dirt Lifter Power Brushes that provide powerful scrubbing action that works to remove dirt on both the forward and backward pass
- Cleans forward and backwards bringing almost any carpet back to life with precision engineered motors and an extra-large brush roll to remove even the most ingrained dirt
- Designed to clean comprehensively and dry quickly
- Has two large capacity tanks which keeps the clean and dirty water separate
- Heavy duty suction power works extra hard to extract dirt and odours from carpets and upholstery
- Rotating dirt lifter power brushes that loosen and remove dirt
Reasons why you may need our services:
- You have are moving home and would like the carpets all professionally cleaned
- You have had an accident and need a stain removing
- You are moving out and you need to have the carpets cleaned in order to get your deposit back
- You have spent a lot of money on your carpets and want to maintain them as soft furnishings are typically the third most expensive purchase we make within our home
- You are potty training your child and want to keep the carpets smelling fresh and bacteria free
- You have pets and want to maintain your high hygiene standard
- Want to prolong the life of your carpets and furnishings saving you money in the long run